miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

Pachu Michu

Hi, my name is Dania, and for the beginning of the English class of level four, I’m going to write about my travel experiences.
My favorite travel was when I’m in third grade of secondary school. The destiny was Peru, specifically Cuzco and Machu Picchu.
I love the place, I think is one of the most beautiful and interesting places of the word.
Another reason about I Enjoyed so much the trip was because I travel whit most part of my family (dad, sisters, cousins, uncles and aunts, and my grandmother).
This year my grandmother died, and I’m grateful about could had the opportunity of realized this magical adventure whit her.

This summer I want to go back for Machu Picchu, but this time whit Sofia, my best friend of the school. I want to repeat the destiny because is not too far of Chile, I love the place, and I want to  take advantage of the  things that I couldn’t  have had whit my family, like the “Camino del Inca”.
We are planning travel in January, and for this trip my objectives are have fun, explore, know new places and people and save a lot of memories on my head.

10 comentarios:

  1. Good picture! I would like to know Machu Pichu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Machu Pichu is one of the places that I want to visit ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are so luckyyyy! It looks like a beautiful place and a really funny trip. c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This culture is great! really the architecture is awesome... learn to mach!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Machu Pichu seems to be so beautiful, I wish you can go on summer and have an amazing adventure time with your friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also would like to know Machu Pichu, it seems a amazing place.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I will visit Machu Picchu this summer, I am excited!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think Machu Pichu is beautiful place! I hope visit this place some day!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That place is very beautiful! I like Machu Picchu :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i 'd love to go there with m,y lifeeee!!!!

    ResponderEliminar