miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

aabbcc

I love reading book. I have this habit since I was a child, because I adopt the custom of my mom.
 Before enter at the university, I have a lot of time for reading books chosen by my, but in the present, I don´t have time to read something unrelated whit the university.
I have three favorites’ books. The first book I put in the list it was “Las siete vidas y medias del capitan oso azul”, is a book for children’s and I read when I was it.  When I read it, immediately transformed in my favorite book.
It’s an amazing story about the life of a little blue bear; it’s so funny and full of crazy things.
When I grow up, I discover a kind of literature more developed and wake up in my soul a big interest for the books.
In the actuality, my list of favorite books is conformed for the books “Cien años de soledad” and “rayuela”.
I think my favorites writers are Mario Benedetti and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, I love their stories and their form to write.
 I have a weird sentiment whit the writer Julio Cortazar, sometime I love him, but anther time I hate it, but always I returned to love his cunning, his stories, his imagination. 

5 comentarios:

  1. I love Mario Benedetti and Gabriel Garcia Marquez too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also read Rayuela! It is a very good book!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Benedetti, Cortázar and García Márquez too! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I do, too. They are gorgeous!
    Dania: Don´t forget to change the language of your blog!

    ResponderEliminar