miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

last post!!

Hi classmates! How are you? I feel fine because the end of the semester is near to us :D
I’m happy for start in my first year whit English, because now, I can get more free time in the future.
I think this experience (the post) has been a good opportunity for loosen my hand in the English writing.
I can see a big change since the beginning of the year to this day. In the beginning, I can’t write anything without google translator, but today the words come to my brain more fast and whit less insecurity.
Nonetheless I am aware about my deficiency about the grammar en the conjugations of the verbs in different times.
In my case, I be faced whit this language only in the university. First, all Wednesday in this classes and secondly, whit the text aforementioned, but in the case of the text, is not a real faced, because I try to undertand it, but I cant, even whit google translator.   

I suggest is so much necessary for us and our immediate needs learn to read text. 
In ours careers, we have to read a lot of required text for the signatures, and this has become a problem, because we don’t have reading comprehension.
By the above, I propose for the next classes of English, focus in the needs of the students, like translate text germane whit the university.
I know about the importance of learning to talk and write correctly, but we need whit urgency understand the university text.
Maybe we can ride in class text appropriate for our English level and then increase the level, to finally acquire the tools for read for ourselves the text for the exams.  

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you! I think it's very important that english class can helping with other courses. often have to read articles in english and it's very difficult for who don't know english

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think learn englinsh it's very important for us, especially to understand some english articles related with our careers. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar