miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

nature



Hi classmates! Today I’m going to talk about the environment and their cares.
All of us know about the importance of take care the nature and the life of the earth, but we are consequence about it?
 Nature is our life, if we don’t have any forests, rocks, trees, plants, fruits, animals and many more things, the whole world might die. If we don’t take care of nature we might die, because trees gives us oxygen and clean air, plants give us beauty to the world and food, fruits give us vitamins and minerals and forests are the home for a lot of kind of lives.
For take care the nature and reduce our carbon footprint, we can put conscience in everiday things, like use the minimal volume of water, turn off the lights, use the public transport or a bike and recycle our trash.
I don’t have a car, hence I don’t contaminate the planet whit this element.
In my house, we have recipient to recycle plastics, paper and paperboard, cans and tetra packs.
When I start to recycle, I aware about the amazing volume of trash produce only in one house, believe me, is more that you think.
However, I should better in others of my habits for don’t cause so much damage in the planet, for example, when I take a shower. I don’t take a long shower than my sister, but I know that I use more of the necessary time.
I think it's not that easy to recycle in Chile, but this is not an excuse for not do it. If you search a possibility you can found it, so we have to take the initiative and use a space of the day for worry about ours customs.
If we continue contaminate we might have an end! so take care of our nature and our world.

2 comentarios:

  1. what you said is very important, to consider the animals as part of the enviroment. It's a pity that people sometimes forget them. I think that even recycling and taking short showers, another way of helping the planet is improving the quality of life of those who share the earth and air with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me is very difficult take a short shower :( but I try! jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar