miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

hi, my name is Dania and i have a black blackberry.




Really, i don't like very much technology, do not call my attention.
However, i know is something very practical in our society for a quickly communication, interconnections, easy search of information, blah blah blah.
For the above reasons, i have a computer and a cell phone.
My computer is new, it has only two weeks (late Christmas present). Two weeks is a short time for develop a big affection to it. Therefore my favorite piece of technology is my blackberry.
It´s not very fast, but fulfills with all the things of i need, like call, answer calls, internet service, alarm clock.

I love it the keys and the sound it makes when i writing.
My blackberry always travel with me, sometimes in my pocket, sometimes in my backpack, enduring crashes and knocking whit patience.
It´s all i needing and i don't change for nothing <3  







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario