miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS



ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS


I like take photos when i travel, for have a memory of the moment on the future.
I´m not a professional photographer, as I said, I take photos only when i travel or in a special moment.
My camera is green and i like very much, because it can be submerged under the water.

This characteristic allows  take photos like this:

I don't remember who takes this photography, but i thing that was one of my sisters.
This photo shows me doing snorkel in the ocean. It was my first time practicing this activity, and is nice for my have a picture of this funny moment.
The photo brings me a lot of memory of the travel. I went whit my grandmother, my uncles and aunts, cousins, my father and his girlfriend and my two sister.
I thing that, in the future when i will be an old woman, i will be able to smile when i will see this image. 


2 comentarios:

  1. This is a University task so I Don´t like that your letter color is pink. Please come more serious

    ResponderEliminar
  2. juanjo, i don't have idea of the meaning of "task". pleas come more specific.

    ResponderEliminar