miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

MY PETS


hello. I like to speak something about my animals. Why them? Easy, they are the only who really want to see you every time. So if you ask me, do you like animals? I will tell you, YES MAN, YES. 
I am going to show you, who was my  first friend. He was very brave, be quiet, he could bite you..

The only problem is that he has not teeth =( 
The name of this beast was Pantufla. Yep, you really read well. He used to sleep into a sleep shoes. The life of  him looks fine, but actually was not so fine. His mother and his brothers and sisters passed away when he was just a puppy. 

My love is not for the dogs, the cats occupy part of my soul too. I have to accept that sometimes I behave like one of them, I stay all the long day on the sofa. 
My last cat was pulgo. He was white and black, he used to be happy in our house, but we had to move to an apartment. He used to be a wild cat such fight on the street. But then pulgo becomes to a lazy cat who sleep, eat and breath. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario