miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

                                              My autobiography

My name is Dania Sargent, I was born on June 17of 1996 in Santiago of Chile.
When I was two years old, I started kinder garden at "Montessori Rayhue". In this period my father broke up his relationship. Since then, I have lived only whit my mom and my sister named June.
When I was five years i was transferred to  "Huelquen Montessori"  school,where there I carried out all my studies of basic and secondary grades.
Now I am studing anthropology at "Universidad de Chile" and i am still living whit my mother and my sister, but in another home.
My dad lives whit his partner Catalina, who is pregnant now.
And my other sister Florencia lives whit her mother in another place.
I enjoy going out whit my friends and boyfriend and i get relaxed doing yoga and reading.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hiiiiii Dania! i like you blog so much , you're a super nice classmate .I hope you're having a great time here in th Uni♥ Good vibes sweetheart!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi daniaa! were you in a Montessori school? that´s really interesting.. well, I wish you good luck with the next post. Take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good blog! I'm realy interested in practice yoga someday :)

    ResponderEliminar