miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

MY FIRST SEMESTER



MY FIRST SEMESTER IN THE UNIVERSITY

In this semester i have seven subjects:
-Anthropology
-Archaeology
-History
-English
-Methodology
-Philosophy
-Biology 

My favorite subjects are philosophy and anthropology because i can understand it and are very interesting, on the other hand,  i dislike the classes of biology and methodology. Biology is very difficult and methodology is very very boring, makes me sleep.
As yet i cant take extracurricular, i have to wait to the beginning of the second semester. 

Out of the university i take classes of yoga Tuesday and Thursday since 19:00 to 20:15 hrs, this sport serves me a moment in which can be relax and apart of the academic load.

From this new academic period i expect dont regret about my decision of choose the anthropology like my career and i try to striving with the purpose of pass the different kinds of evaluation and hopefully exempt me of the exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario